Friday, April 15, 2011

Speaking on The Environmental Benefits of Golf Courses

It is always a pleasure for me to speak to groups or classes about the environmental benefits that can be achieved on golf courses.  Last Wednesday I had the privilege of speaking to the Hamilton Place Rotary Club.  Mr. Robin Boyer, the PGA golf professional at The Bear Trace invited me to speak to this group of community professionals.  The title of the talk was "The Environmental Benefits of Golf Courses" in which I tried to convey the changes that we have implemented at The Bear Trace at Harrison Bay to lessen out impact on the environment and improve the habitat for the wildlife on the golf course.  Thanks to Mr. Robin Boyer and President Alan Johnstone for allowing me to speak to the group.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to read more on environmental benefits of golf courses. Looking forward to your posts..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great stuff Paul keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete